*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys! How we lookin'?

Go down 
+10
avagardo
Ynter
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)
Thachyon
Eeko
Beni
Kraken
D3ath
gesioo
M!kra
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MALPA aka $'wEet!

MALPA aka $'wEet!

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 pm

HEY! I tink it's very good idea to "refresh" clan ! Agree with previous posts ! E-F was my first "real" clan ! I'm back guys :*
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Omg Tulika! Nice to meet You... here.
I know, I'm asshole:
Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Tulikaaboutefbp5.th

that's all... Sad

If You can't read, let me help:
"Smokinbuds (Tulika) -> ava(me) (1 recipients): go back to ur little lovely E-F"
Sorry but it's hard for me to believe that You will be so happy to rejoin...
no comment.
Back to top Go down
MALPA aka $'wEet!

MALPA aka $'wEet!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Yeah! I have to say agree. What the hell you want from uss ? In you mind you have laways right, so get lost!
So what about NEW *E-F*? Can someone take care about our new server? some donators? Anyway, do You want reborn of E-F? Say about it rest of ex-clan mates if you have contact with them... let them know!
Back to top Go down
TuLika

TuLika

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:19 pm

avagardo wrote:

I know, I'm asshole:

that's all... Sad

If You can't read, let me help:
"Smokinbuds (Tulika) -> ava(me) (1 recipients): go back to ur little lovely E-F"
Sorry but it's hard for me to believe that You will be so happy to rejoin...
no comment.
Yea sayd it,and like u already said,ur a asshole(soo true).
and yea it was a joke:D i never would join E-F Very Happy makes me laugh,
There was good dudes in E-F
but was assholes like Ava,Malpa.
See ya in game Ava,and ps.GET SOME SKILLZ.
Back to top Go down
MALPA aka $'wEet!

MALPA aka $'wEet!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Do you know tulika?! Fuck you. If you want to know real asshole, you must go to the bthroom, and take a look on mirror, nice he ? . You havnt got better sklis than me, so shut up !
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Yea tul. Your last two posts showes what a peace of sh*t you are! 1st you wanna rejoin, but when I showed what you really think about E-F you said that was a joke! Yea, sure... I'm really proud that I met you dude! Now I know how whiner, asshole and artificial clan mate looks like... You used to said: 'lucky shot', '3v1', 'behind...' and so on... Never 'v56' I feel sorry for you dude. You are quite skilled player but your behaviour and ego makes you really pathetic player (and human being mostly).

Who else think I'm asshole? Plz let me know. Anyway, I am! But only for f**kers! Some self-criticism is good sometimes... You are not perfect!
GL,
Ava
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Hahaha, hello Mr. Spawntimer ;D Your sense of humour sucks :] You're da biggest winner ever, also a dumbass Wink So go search for new multihax, too bad that none of them can give you skillz like using brain :> Just get lost, nobody likes you Wink

Ava, of course you're an asshole :* ;D

Malpa, damn nice avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Yea malpa ,, nice picture you got there ;-) ..

Ava, Your nice guy santa
Ynter, Long time no see / talk ^^. Hows it going ?

Eh Guys,, What about putting E-F together, Like the old days,,
Just friends playing with each other ? Would be cool ,, Twisted Evil

Maybe i can arrange sth for a server,, BUT NOT sure bout it

santa
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi Glenn! Could be great! Like old good times... Smile I think even Tulika can be invited, anyway, he was part of us. But it not depend on me. As I know Tony, Kuzmic, Albertyno and some more guys created a clan 'CzechoSlovakian Force' ( =CSF= ) Very Happy
Btw. Me and Yntie have a clan too! With Malpa ($*wEet!) and Qvaku. There was a times... when Artisans| clan was the best polish clan on SL (we were 6th!) But now we lose our rating. Anyway we can abandon As| and wear *E-F* tag again!
Glenn plz write something more about your idea. Psycho still wisit this forum? Herrie? Who else is with us?
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:17 pm

avagardo wrote:
You used to said: 'lucky shot', '3v1', 'behind...' and so on
i do that alot sometimes :>>> xD

yea if you guys gonna do this im in Very Happy im gonna wear the tags agin if you guys r with me :p
Back to top Go down
MALPA aka $'wEet!

MALPA aka $'wEet!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Quote :
Malpa, damn nice avatar
Thanx dudes afro But now lets start thinking abaut new (fresh) Euro-Force Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:37 pm

glenn that avatar is still irritating XD but yeh, lets think about e-f, i think im gonna put my tags on again :b
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:20 pm

I think we need server 1st. When we wear tags again, and ppl find *Euro-Force* CLAN SERVER on the server list again, then I hope we'll have full server 24h per day! afro
Back to top Go down
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:36 am

well well well look what we have here :O do any of you remember me? lol nice to see you guys.

well its been along time since i saw old comrads together again! things have changed for me quite alot, after moving away from E-F nd Sc, i joined up with PUD, Gary and Moz from FH and started a new clan, as you know FH just disappeared off the map and from that ETF was started which im still in to this day, right now im an admin for them. i miss the old E-F days, and would be proud to fight with you guys whome i called ( and i hope we all still do) friends.

now onto my real life Razz well im in my last year of college and have started up my own graphic design company, we are doing quite well and getting alot of attention fast, so its a little hectic but its all good, it brings the money in Smile just wish i could play more et rather then just one or 2 hours a day (if im lucky).

Mike.

p.s i do hope you guys remember me Smile
Back to top Go down
D3ath

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:45 am

ofc we remember u mike, was u kidding?
we cant forgot eny members of e-f.. not even Dino da whiner.

.. and what about me? i'v stopped playing ET month ago, but of course i can start it again, (if u get new server) find my skils back and own Cool.
just take contact and im in.

85.25.138.178:28060 c u on server.

king
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:48 am

Duh Mike,, I still remember you ^^ ..
We should play a lil bit more often at nights again lol , was funny to pwn the night noobs x-D

Bout the server,, I think we first should re-organise our clan, Come to the decision we really want to restart the clan,, and wear tags again. And all EF dudes playing on the same server, together, as the old days.

santa
Back to top Go down
gesioo

gesioo

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 pm

hello all ^^ hope some1 remember little whiner, biggest noob- gesioo xD

we have to decide what type of clan we want to be.
clan 4 fun like 'old' EF used to be, or 2nd option: trainings, wars etc.
nobody would say 'i want CW' f he joined clan 4 fun Smile

i want be a member of the best clan 4 fun- EF

cheers

ps please visit 'jokes..' topic and add there something xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Mike Mike Mike... Hmm Who the he** You are?! :p

Ok. Just kidding. Sure I remember You! I remember (I think) everyone who had *E-F* tag.

@gesioo
Answer is easy for me, one and only 4FUN clan (like old E-F)!

Reason:
Meany changed in ET since I wrote great posts here about our CW, WarOrga etc... I'm not sure should I write about it here... But meany of good clans in every leagues just disappear! 'Cause they don't wanna play with bots/cheaters! Few months ago one fu**** asshole made UNdetectable bot!! PB can't fix it because it's over PB. Even I have seen on some ETPro/NQ/Jay servers guys with bots and PB do nothing! But the worst thing is that undetectable bot cost only (as I know - haven't chacked) ~30$! For 30$ you can 0wnn even in leagues! That news is confirmed... We (As| clan) wanna start CW after holydays, but that bot (and his maker) screwed it up...
I had fev lessons how to detect bot by specing (It's not so easy and clearly!) That can be usefull with keeping server clear but nowhere else...
Conclusion:
It's waste of time to start playing real CW/League, meybe just funny CW with some friend-clan (-> Mike Twisted Evil ). Nothing more.

Thx,
Ava
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm

ye we remember you mike ^^ so everybody go vote on the other post -> https://euro-force.forumotion.com/talk-f27/rebirth-of-e-f-t453.htm

ps. does someone remember the link to our first forum? :b cause i need to check something there. thx.
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Eeko wrote:

ps. does someone remember the link to our first forum? :b cause i need to check something there. thx.

http://p4.forumsforfree.com/euroforce.html i thought, but i thinks its offline,, If you wait till sunday, then im @ dads and there it sin my history ^^
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:47 pm

cool thx ^^
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 pm

http://p4.forumforfree.com/euroforce.html
still online ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! How we lookin'?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2