*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys! How we lookin'?

Go down 
+10
avagardo
Ynter
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)
Thachyon
Eeko
Beni
Kraken
D3ath
gesioo
M!kra
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Hey guys! How we lookin'? Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi guys, old friends, people that still visit this forum. Wanted to let all those who know me that Im still alive and pretty much ok, all that shitstorm that my life brought blown over, but you never know what else it has for me Smile anyway, Im still stuck with World of Warcraft being an officer in Endgame raiding guild. I still spend lots of free time there (lots means most of the little free time I have) So all good for now. How are you all? I love to think back to the times I started playing ET, fooling around old ET server as Mikra<<CZ>> then applying on the old forums, being on trial, then member, officer, clan leader, admin. Lives of us all got complicated as they normally do, people started doing something else in their free time rather than playing ET, some were just kids, some people with real stuff to solve. But thats the way it is.

So how are you all?
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
gesioo

gesioo

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 am

Hi Mirek, nice to hear that you are alright! Very Happy

Well, I've totally forgotten how to play ET, totally forgotten how to speak English Mad of course I can try start play again, however I've got the same shitty comp Mad And I try to work at holidays, so Im on comp only on evenings.

What else? There was real party for football fans- Euro 2008:P Serioulsy Poland was worst team at tournament. Im happy that Germany or Italy haven't won it Twisted Evil

Mikra, im happy that you're alive, probably I will install MSN again xD

gesioo ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
D3ath

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi Mirek! Nice to hear that ur Alive. (stop playing WoW and fall back to ET Smile )
Well.. Im playing ET atm, and I take care of Rank 1 at ETBoxi Wink

We made (me and scope=limo, d4rk, poison(etc... xD) own clan called Xbox360 (xD) beacouse we both bought that console few months ago. We just play and wear clan tags 4FUN. And often we just play xbox sametime on LIVE.

Cheers D3ath

And now, everyone start playing at here:
ETBoxi
Back to top Go down
Kraken

Kraken

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:44 pm

mhm, I still visit forum from time to time.. good to see y'all, hope forum doesn't shut down..
I was wondering - for those who still play ET - what servers are you on? Got new nicks?
I sometimes play on O30P, nice nooby srvr.. farao

cya
Smile

EDIT:
proof of membership for a dispute on some other forum:
http://www.kombatsyndicate.com
account on that forum is the same - kraken
12 july 2011

Last edited by Kraken on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beni

Beni

Number of posts : 9
Localisation : Finland-Tammela-Central-Grey house-Upstairs-Last room on left

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey M!k, nice to hear that u r alive and kicking.

In *Euro-Force*, actually in the whole ET you were always that BigBrother to me, and i always looked up to you. I think we all have someone who we admire and try to be like. Of course there were many other good friends, and i never forget the clan.

I haven't been playin ET since *Euro-Force* fell apart, and i think i never will play again. Its just not the same. In fact i haven't been playing any game since. But it doesent mean that i dont want to be a friend of you guys, and never say never...

Okay, End of the crying part. Very Happy

Personally i am just fine. Still playing Ice hockey. Thats mostly lifting weights now at summer but still fun Laughing
Im also driving around whit my motorcycle and sometimes shooting my friends whit airsoft guns. Starting college after 3 weeks, hoping to get trough it.
(Im pretty sure that our "lukio" is same level that your college scratch ) I wrote quite a long post about *E-F* going down (Topic: THANKS) and wont repeat that, but hope we keep in touch u guys.

Keep it together.
Back to top Go down
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:25 am

Hey guys, thanks for your replies and all that. Ill keep this board running no problem, I hope Ill get more ppl to reply here too. Would be cool to see *E-F* back at least in this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 pm

Quote :
We made (me and scope=limo, d4rk, poison(etc... xD) own clan called Xbox360 (xD) beacouse we both bought that console few months ago
DUUDE 360 ROX! xD i got it too and i got LOADS OF GAMES on it Very Happy i play on live too add Eeko92, thats my gamertag ;D anyway hiya all again Very Happy i havent played on comp so much coz playin on 360 and just watching TV series and i right now im watching show called: The fresh Prince of Bel air xD it rox
Quote :
(Im pretty sure that our "lukio" is same level that your college scratch )
i think that lukio = highschool college=yliopisto not sure is that right ;O im starting at lukio too Very Happy

peace out
Eeko

ps. sry bout my english if its weird Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 am

Eeko wrote:
who wouldnt miss the old times Wink wouldnt it be a great idea to reform this clan somehow? just an idea rabbit Idea Idea rabbit
I think that would be a nice idea!?
Back to top Go down
gesioo

gesioo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm

I think it would be great idea someone give me some serv's IP's xD
polish or german good pub with no downloads xD
like 85.25.138.178:28060, I still remember Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thachyon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm

80.84.250.105:27960 - 030p server, etpub, maybe you will have some lagg, because there is 26 max. and qvaku is playing there right now.
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Hellow y'all,, nice to hear that you guys are still alive and doing well .. ;-)

About me ?; Not bad not bad, except i failed again for school..
But Im doing fine,, 4 and half month together with girlfriend now,, Aint playing alot anymore on PC.. Thinking to buy Ps3 or Xbox360.. (If i wont buy that, I think bout buying Wow)

About ET? Playing clanless for fun once every time.. Im playing on Mike's new clanservers sometimes, Sometimes on 030P, and another Etpub, forgot name ^^.

Cheers y'all
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:05 pm

damn im the only visitor here? or why no posts xD
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 pm

FreakHeaven is BACK!

Lets start playing at here!!
[ click ]
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:55 pm

Freakheaven never been away, Mike is in it, and they renamed the clan to Enemy Territory Force. ;-)

But sadly they running to much bots 4 me.
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:43 pm

and they also eat adre more than law allow :<
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 pm

J4NI aka D3ath wrote:
and they also eat adre more than law allow :<

Lmao XD .. Is there a law for adr junkies? x'D
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey guys Wink I still play ET and you know... There's no clan that could keep me as long as EF did. If I would receive a message that we're starting again... Easy choice, sure thing I would love too play with EF tags again ;]

Last edited by Ynter on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
avagardo

avagardo

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Ehm... What can I add? Just agree with Yntie... So let's think again about it. Meybe we'll find some donators for new server, new clan, new fun. If you have a contact to other EF members remind them about forum. I think sC* is welcome too, anyway they are part of us and history of *E-F*! Meybe it's just an 'utophy' ideas like this one.. But why shoudn't I ask? :p

85.25.138.178:28060 Smile I wrote it too meany times to forget...
Thx.
Ava
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 pm

i agree with ava, even im not sure could i pay for server coz i aint got job, no source of money, and at this point i got only 30euros Crying or Very sad btw come and play with me sometimes i play ET on: 217.163.22.171:27960 server name is ETC] BATTLEGROUNDS EU Smile
Back to top Go down
gesioo

gesioo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:35 pm

i agree with ava: too many times to forget, and too many 'awaitning challenge 3453453465568022' Very Happy

come play on 80.84.250.105:27960 - sometimes there ;p

geeeeesioooooooo
Back to top Go down
iCon

iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

hello Smile

long time no see...

well im fine, i bored myself almost to dead this vacation, damn 2 months is long :O

i still play generals, with eeko Very Happy and i have ET installed on my comp...
well restarting clan somehow, sounds fun Smile after all EF IS an old clan with 2 or 3 years of excistance Smile

cya, Rob
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:20 am

Eagle wrote:

i still play generals, with eeko Very Happy
:O that rox but generals sux coz you used noobtactics! :>

and ges you use xfire anymore? :O
Back to top Go down
TuLika

TuLika

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 pm

heya all. Sad
Havent forgot no1:, still playing ET and owning nuubs Very Happy
Got new name and clan [*WOD*]SmokinBuds.And playin on [1337].80.84.250.80:27960,So see u there.
If ur starting this clan again,ill be happy to rejoin.Smile Sad
Heh,i visited this site once in a week,but now ill do it more often.
Nice to see that every1 are still alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gesioo

gesioo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:18 am

Eeko wrote:

why did u ask? wanna hear my sexy voice again? xD

bu7t serioulsy i use it sometimes, its last week of holidays already, so it would be bad thing to sit in home whole days :p gonna use it more in september ^^
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 pm

gesioo wrote:
Eeko wrote:

why did u ask? wanna hear my sexy voice again? xD
:O i thought you was farting, not talking :O
xD

sure just asking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! How we lookin'?   Hey guys! How we lookin'? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! How we lookin'?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next