*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys, Mikra here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Hi guys, Mikra here Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, Mikra here   Hi guys, Mikra here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 am

Hey you guys, long time since Ive posted here, Ive seen that some posts here are quite recent (couple of months back Very Happy ) so I thought Ill post a new section - Battlefiend 3, since its been out for some time already, I want to find out if some of you are playing it? I hope you guys still come around here, so If anyone catches this MSG and knows that some from the original peeps from ET are playing it and you guys have any contacts send em out and guide em here, if we get some PPL Id like to make a BF3 Euro-Force platoon and play together, get the stuff back up and running, I hope it aint too late and we'll come back together!

Mikra
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
Glenn .

Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, Mikra here   Hi guys, Mikra here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi man, don't think there is still a lot of activity left over here. I have been playing BF3 for a while but not too much. Got it on PC and PS3 but it's not really my kind of game.
Would be nice indeed if we could get the people back together but most of em stopped playing..
Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, Mikra here   Hi guys, Mikra here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Hey man! It's been ages since ive played ET, just installed it today and got me thinking of you guys and the memories i have of you Very Happy So decided to check is this forum alive and boom here I am ^^ I am on BF3 Occasionally, mostly im playing world of warcraft or league of legends, and just recently got borderlands 2. Would be nice to hear from you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, Mikra here   Hi guys, Mikra here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, Mikra here
Page 1 of 1