*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

&é)àè('è"&-")'à

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn .

Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Everybody died ?
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm

±êæ¼ó³¿

Not rly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-22

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 am

y
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 am

Heh Very Happy

Well I must say I have lost my all passwords...email, xfire and thank god i remembered this one!

But anyways I was serving Estonian Army for a while. Its our, civilians, duty in here u know. That was like my longest time in life Very Happy But now its over.

Anyways today i just happened to be on youtube, and suddenly I watched some ET videos :O
Anyways after that i just thought about the times when I played it...God damn Very Happy

Anyways just wanted to say hello...So Hello! Wink

But nice to see some1 have been still around here!

Gh0ul aka. G-Sp*t!
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Yooo Ghoul !! . How ya doing man :p . Serving the army, You really MUST do that in estonia? .

Why don't you come and play ET with me again? Razz . I think I'm the only one Who's still playing ? Razz . And not doing so bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Hello Man Very Happy

I'm doin' rly fine these days...in autumn I will be in university and now this Army thing is over. The summer has been rly nice so far so yea...Life is rly nice atm.

But as a estonian u MUST serve in army for short time...like 11 or 8 months! Its called, idk, time service maybe in english. Estonian word is "ajateenistus".
After that u can make career in army, but hey that isnt rly my thang...chicks and booze owns war u know Very Happy

At least one who plays. Well u can share some IP's and I will come by Wink
Watched some ET videos yest. and i can say...I'm in love with this EPIC game i guess Rolling Eyes

Read that EF was kindda in life again some time ago (server up etc).

Nice to hear from u Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 am

Man, i gotta serve the army in next summer :p
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Nice to hear that everything is ok Razz .
My summer is going greeaat too Razz . Always sun sun sun sun sun .. 35°C . And swimming during the day .. Drinking every evening . Razz .

SUmmer is magic Razz

About that army thing .. I think it should be cool Razz . If it's only for a short while . Razz
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Hahaa nice Eeko...will be kinnda sweaty Summer fo ya Very Happy

But Glenn if u think thats fun Very Happy well think again...had worst Winter ever!
To be Honest i have never seen this kindda snowy winter in Estonia in my life :O
always -25 -...'C. And i lived in forest/wild since 2nd Feb-21 May. Okay of course not in weekends (we came back to barracks, and some of us got whole weekend off, i mean he had chance to go home!) And i did pretty often and that meant only Party Very Happy
But i must say this was a fked up winter i will always remember Very Happy

Anyways played a lil bit ET...and...I SUCK as hell Very Happy

G.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-30

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am

yep hi Ghoul home is better than the army Very Happy
I was also but that was long ago the only thing the army has been a lot of good girls and alcohol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS:Here's a video football ET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAdrBVgWRGo&feature=player_embedded#!
Back to top Go down
http://www.uef.tym.sk
Sponsored content

&é)àè('è"&-")'à Empty
PostSubject: Re: &é)àè('è"&-")'à   &é)àè('è"&-")'à Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

&é)àè('è"&-")'à
Page 1 of 1