*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining: ilurai

Go down 
+4
Eeko
iCon
Glenn .
Ilurai
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilurai

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Joining: ilurai Empty
PostSubject: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Hello! im 14 years old guy from finland. i was invited by Ynter. Ive been playing in ef server for few days. I always go for the objective, Ynter and I have pretty epic cov ops and engi combo. About my age, I might seem like a lil kid, but i act as mature as the group acts. Ill be off for tomorrow. -ilurai
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Heello Ilurai ! Welcome to the forums, glad you found your way in here =) .

Yea, I've played with you already ;-) . You're a nice guy ='D .

Frag you laterz ! rendeer
Back to top Go down
iCon

iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm

yup hes cool guy. Playing well and fraggin too..

however.. stop to find excuses for every dead mate Wink i noticed it when we were playing.. Everyone dies in the game.. so accept it and dont try to search and excuse. You never get better if you are hiding behind excuses. Just accept it and try your best not to die Smile

grtz
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 pm

iCon wrote:

however.. stop to find excuses for every dead mate Wink i noticed it when we were playing.. Everyone dies in the game.. so accept it and dont try to search and excuse. You never get better if you are hiding behind excuses. Just accept it and try your best not to die Smile

grtz

Take iCon for example .. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ilurai

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

iCon, i admit that i have bad habbit of doing that. I try to fix it from now on. Will be on tommorrow on the server around 3:30 pm. Sry for bad grammar, kinda hard to type with phone. Oh well that much for the 'not making excuses' promise Wink
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 am

you sound like a nice guy dno what kinda player tho since haven't played that much of et :d
btw im from finland too :3
kthxbai
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm

finnish power x)

now that i have installed et maybe i'll see ya in game 8D
Back to top Go down
http://artzka.deviantart.com/
Ilurai

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Ty arska for coming, was great to play with you even though you were bit rusty Laughing hmm... So, are you guys gonna vote or what?
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Ilurai wrote:
Ty arska for coming, was great to play with you even though you were bit rusty Laughing hmm... So, are you guys gonna vote or what?

Rusty..? i friggin rocked xDD

ilurai is funny guy, even tho i got sick of his panza -.-' xD
Back to top Go down
Ilurai

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:34 pm

arska wrote:
Ilurai wrote:

Rusty..? i friggin rocked xDD

Dude its part of the game Razz
Apparently im in?
I told drotzsch today on the server I made a topic about joining and asked "what now?" Then he just made me lvl4 and told to put the E-F tags. Been wearing them proud for few hours now Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:34 pm

yeah, you are in
welcome
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Welcome in mann !
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck

Rubberduck

Number of posts : 92
Localisation : Helsinki, Finland ('till june 20th in San Jose, CA)
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 am

welcome, finland rox dude Smile aww crap i miss ya guys and all. all the team speak session and shit. Smile we hella need to put ts up and fool around Very Happy NONOIN
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
iCon

iCon

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:

grtz

stfu, i never complain about death Razz i dont die a lot....

and YES, Teamspeak FTW!
only dont speak stupid fin... I dont understand shit... only, NONOIN, perkele and vittu..

oh ye WELCOME IN Ilurai. Smile Vittu saatana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck

Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm

iCon wrote:
Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:

grtz

and YES, Teamspeak FTW!
only dont speak stupid fin... I dont understand shit... only, NONOIN, perkele and vittu..

well there you go!!! Very Happy im hella good in English now days!
Back to top Go down
iCon

iCon

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Rubberduck wrote:
iCon wrote:
Glenn . wrote:
iCon wrote:

grtz

and YES, Teamspeak FTW!

well there you go!!! Very Happy im hella good in English now days!
you cant speak fin anymore now xD
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 am

arska wrote:

Because I didn't have a chance to remind u about my panzah! Muahaha Twisted Evil

Well, well, well... I mean WTF, I invited u? I'm seriously drinking too much and this is how it ends.... drunken Nevermind, it's too late now!Rolling Eyes

J/k, welcome in bro Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
iCon

iCon

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:54 am

Ynter wrote:
arska wrote:

Because I didn't have a chance to remind u about my panzah! Muahaha Twisted Evil

Well, well, well... I mean WTF, I invited u? I'm seriously drinking too much and this is how it ends.... drunken Nevermind, it's too late now!Rolling Eyes

J/k, welcome in bro Wink
ahahah so harsh xD

imagine: hey son.. i was drunk and you are how it ended... God i suck.. ah well now it's too late isn't it?

xD
Back to top Go down
coNtroL'pLus

coNtroL'pLus

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 am

welcome in m8 ;> hoply ur good player.
Back to top Go down
Rubberduck

Rubberduck

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

iCon wrote:
Ynter wrote:
arska wrote:

J/k, welcome in bro Wink
ahahah so harsh xD

imagine: hey son.. i was drunk and you are how it ended... God i suck.. ah well now it's too late isn't it?
xD

Fuck dude that made my day, good one bro :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Ilurai

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Ynter wrote:
arska wrote:

J/k, welcome in bro Wink

Ok

Wait...

wat?

Ugh... Atleast I thought u invited me. Because you told me to make topic here. Then I asked do I need an invitation to join, then you just said im invited by u.
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Ilurai wrote:
Ynter wrote:
arska wrote:

J/k, welcome in bro Wink

Ok

Wait...

wat?

Ugh... Atleast I thought u invited me. Because you told me to make topic here. Then I asked do I need an invitation to join, then you just said im invited by u.

he's just kiddin, put ya tags on and start pwning ^^
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Yea . Don't mind Ynter .. He's a baby . bounce <3 <3

Putcha tags on and pwn ! =D

geek
Back to top Go down
Ilurai

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Yea . Don't mind Ynter .. He's a baby . bounce <3 <3

Putcha tags on and pwn ! =D

geek
I told drotzsch today on the server I made a topic about joining and asked "what now?" Then he just made me lvl4 and told to put the E-F tags. Been wearing them proud for few hours now

Read the posts before plz Very Happy
jking. Anybody wanna come play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining: ilurai   Joining: ilurai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining: ilurai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next