*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?

Go down 
+12
avagardo
iCon
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike
^Psycothic
coNtroL'pLus
Eeko
Glenn .
Qvaku
devil
Ynter
gesioo
M!kra
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey guys, its been awhile since my last visit here. I wonder, is anyone checking this at all? I just hope you guys are all alright and living your lives as best as you can. As usual tons of stuff happened since my last post here but Im doing ok atm so thats good. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
gesioo

gesioo

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

i am alive Very Happy

and i am very surprised that someone had visited this forum:P nice to hear u Very Happy

well. holidays are gonna start this week, and i still dont know what i will do (nah, i didnt count work) after holidays i wanna start making my driving license xD all ppl same aged as me are becoming adults this year so i got partys mmore often Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Hah, great to hear from you, hope all goes well then Smile

Would like some more replies here guys!!! Come on!

M
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Guys, u bastards, u almost made me cry like a girl -.- I found that forum after such a long time and I just want to say that I miss u all. I anyone will read this, thank u! Few years ago when we were a good, solid clan with the best server I've ever played on, ET was an important thing of my life, and so were you! U guys were better friends than the real life ones, u never cheat me, always had time to listen and blahblahblah! Jesus, I rly miss those times... I was young, childish, stupid, silly, ET was like real war, and admin lvl was like being a general. I felt responsible for new guys and stuff. This is sad. We tried to revive EF twice, most of u probably don't know about it.
Me, Glenn, Rob, Eeko, few others also, tried to make EF alive again, but it wasnt possible as we've lost contact with most of u and we didnt have a server. And the server, damn it was great, was the heart of our clan ^^ I rly have tears in my eyes while I'm writing this bullshit, probably made 10000000000 mistakes. But if anyone stills comes here, plz answer. Maybe that's the place where we can at least talk to each other, I will send this link to few guys and I will bookmark it and get here everyday. Hope to get any answer.

Love ya all,
Yntie
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
devil

devil

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:14 am

Yay, nice to see you all. Smile Not many, but always... How is your driving licence gesio? Passed? Very Happy
This forum brings memories, good that it still exist. Few weeks ago I wondered "what mikra, alex, psyco are doing now..." Now I know that mikra is alive Very Happy Or he was in may. Smile 4 ppl online, impressive!
Back to top Go down
Qvaku

Qvaku

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Excellent!   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:44 am

There is no way to escape! Yntie sent me HOT link to forum Very Happy TYVM! Good to hear that some of us still remember our little kingdom Smile Shame that i don't play ET anymore (sometimes joing serv jst to talk to old friends on polish servers). I jumped to Quake Live, started new clan we're preparing now to new coming CB season and ESL team cup's and ladders. www.quakelive.com - you can try it. One thing you need is browser Smile I'll get TeamSpeak room for us to chit-chat a little Very Happy

Cheers
Qvaku
Back to top Go down
http://www.Qvaku.Pro.youaremighty.com
devil

devil

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:49 pm

I play QL sometimes too. thc*Qvaku - is that you? Very Happy I'll send invite
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Whhaaaddduuppp Duddeesss !!!

Im still alive ! Very Happy santa
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Glenn . wrote:
Whhaaaddduuppp Duddeesss !!!

Im still alive ! Very Happy santa

Well I expected much longer post from u No0B Razz
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Ynter wrote:
rly have tears in my eyes while I'm writing this bullshit

Sissy =O

and how did ya make so goddamn long post? xD

btw hai 2 j00 :>

and you can see what i'v been doing just look at the xfire most played thinggy ^^

and what happened to the other forums? i mean :http://euroforce.forum2go.nl/index.php
Back to top Go down
gesioo

gesioo

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 pm

love you all Cool

my driving license is being done Razz

it's rly nice to see you're alive (again? xD) I dont wanna give a talk how important, unforgetable was the time here for me - YOU KNOW IT :>
you know that I rly wanted to be part of this community, you remember all funny moments..

I'm looking forward to hearing from you :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
coNtroL'pLus

coNtroL'pLus

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:06 pm

yoyoyoyo ladys : D

nice to see the old faces writing here. gesioo added me in a messenger and that was kinda memoriable moment 'couse i was already forgot this world, where i live few years ago and 24/7 d: i knew that he has something to say about e-f or to say in finnish language (like. saanko sinulta pyllyyn vedon? xD fintards know).. well enywayz this forum is a legend, and its nice to see that there is still peapol who remember the golden times.

and what about me? well.. i stopped playing ET about 2-3 (?) years ago after leaving a law/ clan.... then i found something... A REAL LIFE! and yeah thats the place where i'd like to be : D got new friends, found a gf, started smokin some weed, making graffitis, visiting homepartys etc. yeah my life is doing well, and going better day by day.

well ofc im many years older and like that, but still im the yongest dude in this group i think d:
and yes, im not playin' nothing enymore.. dunno will i start even ><
Back to top Go down
^Psycothic

^Psycothic

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am

well fuck me sideways, they're all alive!

hahaha DAMN it's great to see ya'll again! Very Happy your fellow swedish n00b-psychopath is still livin' it up!! i'm doin fine up here amongst all the blonde chicks and snow, y'know. life's great!

and if some of you still play the coolest online game EVER we have to join up and kick some ass at a random server. soon. it's an order!! Wink

cheers fellas, love! santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.happytreefriends.com
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 am

well well well, look at all these old faces Very Happy it seems like forever hahaha...

we all grown up and moved on, i myself have seen myself getting old.... got a gf, driving about, still in college (last year and ill be a fully qualified graphic designer) but there is one thing in me that still hasnt changed, i still play et im now a leader with the !ETF! clan used to be freakheaven (till it turned into a clan) if anyones interested please find us on splatterladder and join the servers for a few rounds and join the forum and we will give you your level Very Happy its www.beginnersheaven.net its really nice to hear from all of you guys again Very Happy i hope you remember lil ol me

Mike
Back to top Go down
Glenn .

Glenn .

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Quote :
J4NI: started smokin some weed,
king . He finally found out whats good Razz .

@ Yntie : No more long posts for me anymore. Im became a man off ew words .. XD .. Nah , just to lazy to type alot . As I'm always Rolling Eyes

@ Mike .. Well .. !Ban Mike .. No recruiting on a Dead Clans page .. For fuck sake .. Where is the respect these days ..??!! XD

@ Psy : <<333 , Want to kick you ass asap .. (In ET .. Not in RL) xD
Back to top Go down
devil

devil

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Look what I found - http://p4.forumforfree.com/euroforce.html Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:15 am

Agree with Glenn, FFS, Mike! At least here u should stop being a bigheaded admin of the EFT as you are one of us in your heart! This place is sacrum(difficult word Cool )! No advertising here mate Wink

And guys... I've made something. I hope u will appreciate it as it wasn't that easy to find all of thoose guys... And damn, how much I would give to play with all of them, all of you again on our server. Here:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=121127

I will keep updating it, just let me know here or anywhere who's not on the list. There's a tear in your eye when you guys look at that list, isn't there? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iCon

iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am

yntie it is "sarcasm" Razz

anyways, i'm still alive. Having a good life, got a real life (with friends and stuff) and a game life aka warcraft 3 dota life Rolling Eyes so ye i got good mix Smile

real life is doing good, still have contact with glenn and ye we have some funny moments and so on..
And ye in warcraft 3 Dota i improved a lot.. Eeko and rubberduck introduced me into dota and now im a full time player.. so if you want to challenge me Cool

great to see you guys.. man long time no see from you... even eeko my dota buddy didnt say anything since summer pale

grtz
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:21 am

Profile on some czech site of our friend and one of the most active members: Grobi Wink

http://profil.lide.cz/RA24/profil/
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 am

iCon wrote:

great to see you guys.. man long time no see from you... even eeko my dota buddy didnt say anything since summer pale

grtz

WoW is keeping me a lil busy sry xD :d havent played dota since last summer i think D:
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Bah! Hello guys! Hope You haven't forgot about me. Yea, Yntie and me had one funny idea to wear *E-F* tag again! It's our kind of 'respect' for this clan and members. You know what, i really miss my good old friend from our clan server. My teammate and saviour - 'Punzerfaust'. We cleaned up meany spawns and had a lot of fun! An ofc I miss that times when we were playing all together (or against)! I'm sure, I'll never forget it! Anyway, if someone fell the same You know where to find me (o30p clan server) :/
Once again, CheEeS Guys!
Ava.
Back to top Go down
iCon

iCon

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Eeko wrote:
iCon wrote:

grtz

WoW is keeping me a lil busy sry xD :d havent played dota since last summer i think D:

dude srsly i fukin pwn you then Razz
lets try garena once more?
Back to top Go down
Sakke

Sakke

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Sakke wrote:
Hi.
SPAM
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Ynter wrote:
Sakke wrote:
Hi.
SPAM
OMG SPAM OMG OMG FFS OMG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?   Its been awhile, is there anyone out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been awhile, is there anyone out there?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Welcome :: Talk-
Jump to: