*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kicking a Member

Go down 
+5
Freak
arska
Ynter
Gh0uL
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm

Guys, its come to my attention that An0nYm0u$ joined and never came back, well kinda think we should kick him, i mean its been ages since he's been on and well his story is kinda strange sayin he is in one country and then it seems he's playin from another :S well what do you guys think

F1 or F2?
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:30 pm

Yea..he there was something wrong with that dude! U know that Topic I made Laughing

So F1...I'm agree with this lil' Kick!
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:19 pm

Well, the most strange thing is that SL says that he's from... Belgium, just Like Glenn and 'Verona'... This shit is deep... F1 X_x
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:36 pm

dude...... wtf, glenn said this would happen nd well what about this?

Kicking a Member Veronandglennon

besides his playin style was diffenent to glenns

almost bottish
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:41 pm

That's not the first time when they are together online ^^ But I still understand thoose who think that Glenn is Verona cos when I was spying in AoA as Trigger I found out that it is possible to be onlin ein same time by two accounts Wink
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

Number of posts : 271

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 am

Hmm..

F1 bounce
Back to top Go down
http://artzka.deviantart.com/
Freak

Freak

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm

F1 he is not never playing? Oo never seen him enywere.. 47mins played 7days ago?? and when he joined?? Oo
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:12 pm

Yea, tell me that story, I didnt even know that he joined! Mad Just saw on SL Oo Who added him? xX Who the hell is he? Just one post here in 'Hi... I am..'
Back to top Go down
Freak

Freak

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:15 pm

ohh i didnt know that.. hope that's not enyone stupid member on us.. -.- thats not funny joke if somebody admin is again gonna do that..
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:28 pm

Lol this clan has some kinda "Belgium Fobia" xD
Back to top Go down
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:43 pm

I took him in and it really seems hes inactive so you can kick him if you like...F1
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
Ynter

Ynter

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:13 pm

You know what's strange... That guys showed up when Glenn left and Verona disapeared, SL says he's from Belgium and he was playing on WickeD clan server X_X Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 am

Whahaah, Why am i NOT suprised?
Ynter: Cut teh Crap!.. Chill teh fuck out.
Your annoying me, Always the same bullshit.
These days you only start a conversation with me on msn/xfire for the next:

""Are you JumPSleT?"
""Are you Anno...?" (however that guy is called)
I say "no"

**Ynter Is Offline**
yay nice mate, ... if thats teh reason why you talk to me? Than i prefer getting deleted in that msn or xfire list of you, Thnx

Anyway , Teh point is, This is how it goes nowadays...

Ive been playing on server some days. Now i didnt played for a week.
Ok, didnt came online. Who cares...
Someone from Belgium is showing up on teh server (Anno*** guy). He says hes from Finland... Good fragger... M!kra sais, Eh lts take him in, we need some fresh meat...
He said he was from Finland.. But he has a Belgium Flag on SL.
***There goes a Ring by Ynter ***
Lets talk to Glenn on msn!!!
btw Ynter, why always using ' ' in front / behind Verona's name? Still not clear to u im NOT her? .

Anyway, i didnt touched ET for week now, Maybe you should look for an Belgiian guy on your server? so you can put him in my lovely story?

Sometimes i wish, that i wasnt No0B, and i wasnt from belgium, and i wasnt an admin, either wasnt the first member or whateva what, just beeing a lvl3 member in this clan, which had a clean mind, you know,
a fresh start... silent Ghost wuld love that Razz but nah, now i even wanna have that ...

Anyway guys. Fix yuur attitudes,..
Not pointed to teh guys who still believe in meh,, and still talking to me, and playing together / or just didnt bothered me Smile They can just go on like they are doing now.

If you trust me: Than Tank You
If not? : Than Fuck you

Got nothing betters to say for that,

I'M GLENN! AND GLENN IS ME!
ps: So teh fuck what if hes been playing on wicked server? lolz... Teh same reason why you guys played on EF server the first time, You just picked on outta list Rolling Eyes

-Cheers
Back to top Go down

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:52 am

but where is verona jumpslet bitch Very Happy .. no x-fire , no msn , no SL , no nothing Very Happy offline alltime. actually i dont really care Very Happy but strange that she/he just gone Very Happy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm

I dunno where she went to, shes been away for a month ...
then i saw her online like 2 days ago, but not long...
actually i dont care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:08 pm

No0B aka Glenn! wrote:

These days you only start a conversation with me on msn/xfire for the next:

""Are you JumPSleT?"
Never asked you about that ^^ I was just asking about Ano guy cos you DID IT FIRST -.- I didnt even know who is he and then you suprised me by asking:'Who is that Ano guy?' I didn't have fucking idea, but you knew exactly that he showed up and joined! And read what you write next:
Quote :

Sometimes i wish, that i wasnt No0B, and i wasnt from belgium, and i wasnt an admin, either wasnt the first member or whateva what, just beeing a lvl3 member in this clan, which had a clean mind, you know,
a fresh start... silent Ghost wuld love that Razz but nah, now i even wanna have that ...
See? That's why I thought it's you! You say it yaself:you would love to be normal member again! That's why I thought that you get new nick and get in EF to be normal guy again...

Quote :

ps: So teh fuck what if hes been playing on wicked server?
Sure , that's normal that guy who shows up just when you're leaving EF and Verona disapers is playing just on EF and WickeD server Laughing Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 am

Guys......... you did it, you fucking managed to do it......... you have pissed me off really really badly atm. im so dissapointed in all of you im tryin to keep my anger in here, but its not working so fuck it, WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!! about this old shit i fucking dont, why should fucking you, i mean wtf, im so fucking pissed atm, listen either grow up of stfu, cos come on this is god damn fucking childish, i dont care if ill get in trouble or shit, i really dont, strip me of my fucking level, jesus, you fucks should god damn trust eachother, i mean its what FUCKING mates do, if he says he isnt these people believe him!!!!!!! stop fucking arguing about this shit or im gone...... cos im fucking fed up, really, i trust all you guys, some more than others but hey your like family, if you dont cut this shit out im gonna come beat seven shades of shit out of all of you, and i have the ways and means of doing so, Guys your all family to me but CHILL THE FUCK OUT WHO FUCKING CARES IF HE IS OR ISNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont.....
btw the reason glenn know about all this shit with ano, is cos i fucking told him about it, he may not be in this clan, but he sure as hell did enough while he was here to earn the right to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

Number of posts : 271

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:16 pm

That jumpslett's disappearing is weird, but i believe Glenn.
He wasn't Jumpslett and he sure isn't that anodunnorestofname guy.

So, what if we just close this topic and never discuss it anymore ok?
Back to top Go down
http://artzka.deviantart.com/
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:52 pm

I dont care who is who, its one word against the other, but keep out of abusing each other, I completly dont get your reaction silent, you are kinda overreacted dont you think? You want to fucking tell us you want to kick our asses? Well come get some, but you will regret what you get...

You know, I thought this shit with JumP and Glenn was far back behind us, but why you just keep pushing it to front?! It came up with this anonymouse guy, but hell, the reason we want to kick him isnt that we fucking suspect that its Glenn, I never told it and I dont think that either. We want to kick him because I took him in a week ago and he doesnt seem to be active, so what?

So keep this gangsta shit for yourselves!!

Take it as a warning!! First and LAST!!
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Well, Mik, you should warn me, not Mike... But hey, listen to me... I just said that this all is just fucking weird Rolling Eyes And yea, I asked Glenn one time is he Anonymous cos I thought it's possible, but I wasnt going to say it in public place like forum... Sorry Glenn, I thought that asking you is better than talking behind your back, but it looks like now only I'm the bad guy... I just said it's weird!! -.- Cos it is, but I never said 'Hey guys! I'm sure that Glenn is that Anonymous guy! Let's talk about it behind his back!' I guess I did wrong thing cos now everybody's mad on me ^^
Back to top Go down
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:11 pm

yeah its no probs yntie.. its ok i dont mind, i just like to know that when im a good member and i do one thing wrong i get 1 warning (unlike some others before me) nd then thats it well thats not fucking fair is it. Btw, no i dont think i over reacted, 1) im tryin to get rid of this shit with glenn, im not trying to bring it up, check all my posts, i've only ever tried to stop this shit, 2) dude Mik serious, im not scared if your warning me with a kick well, maybe i deserve it maybe i dont, but geeze 1 post and its flags flying "warning warning we have an unstable member" i've done nothing but good for this clan, never once have you had a prob with me, btw i've been in this clan 9months and i think this is my 1st "bad" post...... hmmmmm thanks.
Back to top Go down
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:31 pm

Yes man, I think you bring it up, Ynter just reacted on Glenns post, the discussion would ended if you wouldnt interfeer to it. Nvm that, next thing is that you are threting to public, man, if there is one thing I hate, thats a thret. I wouldnt warn you if that threat wasnt there. Without it it would be only your opinion, and I accept your opinion. I have never pointed or brought up Glenns thing, for me, its a closed event, if he was JumP or wasnt, we never know for sure and I can live with that. He left. He did on his own, we didnt kick him and we wont kick you:) so be cool as you are..

Dont be abusing other members, man and I dont know why you are protecting Glenn, I believe he can do it himself, he can. We all know that you are friends and I partially understand why you are doing it, but please, next time do it better way.

kay?
Back to top Go down
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:39 pm

M!kra wrote:
Yes man, I think you bring it up, Ynter just reacted on Glenns post

i know and i reacted on both of their posts, i didnt start this sth, the only reason im "protecting" him, is because im always talking to him, and i've found out that alot of people have stopped talking to him nd sth, also the other reason is he thinks not many people do.... thats all,

this topic was supposed to be about ano but anyway Neutral
Back to top Go down
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:48 pm

Look, I dont know nothing about stopping to talk to him, I never did really had long talks with him, but it wasnt because I didnt like him, I do. But it was more like that I dont talk untill I have something to say. And Im not mad at him. Cuz I dont know the truth for sure.

So, there is no hurt feelings from me and I hope no from others.

So I think this thing is finally closed down? Glenn can continue living his life, we do it as well, clan keeps running, I think that its smooth now. We can once again trust each other and work as a team. I will wait for responce from Glenn and then lock this thread, cuz I believe there is nothing left to say.
Back to top Go down
skar

Number of posts : 17

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:52 am

doesnt look like theres anything else to say is there? this thread has become a flame thread..yes, i understand that because of the jumpslet incident people are suspicious of any belgian player but have any of you considered this? maybe verona burnt all her bridges with EF? maybe she deleted all EF members from her xfire and msn? oh and mike doesnt blow up at just anything, in the 2-3 years ive known him, he's only got angry at things he didnt see right and most of the times (if not all of the times, i cant remember, mike gets angry like this very rarely) he was right. so i dont think M!kra should warn him or anything, we all lose our temper at certain times. i would kick anonymous, never even seen or heard of him, also it seems we have a new member, b(.)(.)bs ? well thats all i have to say. I suggest tht this post be locked and that all memories of verona be forgotten, lets just act like this verona thing didnt happen. for one, (no offense glenn) verona played better than glenn Razz

P.S: havent seen you in a while on msn M!kra Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicking a Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking a Member   Kicking a Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking a Member
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next