*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams

Go down 
+11
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike
^Psycothic
Qba
Freak
devil
D3ath
Gh0uL
Sh!zzle
Ynter
arska
M!kra
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Empty
PostSubject: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Hey, Ive done some thinking and this came up:

We will create like 4 or 5 teams 6 ppl per team and in these teams we will train at WarServer...

1: Captain: M!kra
Ynter, Kuzmic, Grobi, Shizzle, fLy

2: Captain: D3ath
Beagle, Jo-Ho, Silent Ghost, NoUgAt,

3: Captain: Gh0ul
Psycothic, DarkDivine, Arska, Eeko, NiNJA

4: Captain: Qba
Freak, Tony, Gargamel, Skar,

5: Captain: DeVil
Jawohl!, Avagardo,

Captains can choose members they want, if a member will be in two teams, he can decide to which team he want to go.

We can disband one team if we dont have enough PPL...

We need 5 more players!!

Last edited by on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
arska

arska

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:54 pm

Simple enough..

So start to choose players!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://artzka.deviantart.com/
Ynter

Ynter

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:09 pm

I've got an idea, if thoose are fireteams, let's give them names like Bravo or Alpha Laughing It will be fun ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.microsoft.com
Sh!zzle

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:12 pm

SO then when we do a CW it should be TEAM 1 or TEAM 2, .... but we need to have tactics for whol EF and i think in each team everyone should specialize in a class or 2 so that person knows what to do and then there wouldn't be any discussion about who is what class

also about those tactics we should develop some tactics that every team can use and also you need to be sure that when there's a CW the team you trained with IS THERE and not half of your team or when there are replacements that the person knows which tactic the team is going to use and knows his place in the game

AND also ... blablablablablabla xD
pff i want to say more but my fingers are getting tired so maybe another time xD

IS IT NOW UNDER THE GOOD TOPIC M!K ??? :p
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:22 pm

Why we choosed that madman? Oo'

j/k

I'm glad that your fingers aint from iron Razz

I like our team Smile
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:55 am

Ok im the captain of the third team! Shocked What an Honor sir. Razz

But I dont know who to pick Sad U have some guys already picked, but Of course Psy <3 and DD Very Happy, but havent decided about others...maybe arse eeko and...and...and...Well 6th guy is free xD, I guess!
Like Mighty northen countries Team xD at moment! I repeat: At moment!

G.

//Edit: D3ath...NP...Maybe its even better, when Finnish guys can play together! Like one language what ya all know Very Happy But lets see what teams we will have! Wink

Last edited by on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D3ath

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:55 am

Captain 2 Smile I like that! Now i think..

Umm.. I wanna choose in my team Beagle?, Jo-Ho?, Eeko?, Freak? and Arska??

But is it possible?
Post there, if u dont want in team! I dont wanna take ppl if they dont wanna respect that decision. study

edit. Srry Gh0ul, im taking same ppls XD
Back to top Go down
devil

devil

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:18 pm

Hmm.. In my team i wanna Jawohl!, Jo-Ho, maybe Beagle.. I wanna take Ava, but he is inactive. :< Hard to complete lineup for 5 teams. :s
Back to top Go down
Freak

Freak

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:20 pm

ohh mik i had my team first Oo why's that topic here? we did team together mik.. and why u did that?? i have one in other topic? Oo
Back to top Go down
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:52 pm

First Freak we need to make these practice teams, we are not used to play in a team like this, you should know, first we must train like this, next phase is to create a team like you had in mind...
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
arska

arska

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:15 pm

I think I go to Ghoul's team,
wanna go to same team as DD ^^
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:27 pm

Devil-Avag is active, talked with him yest, now he's in my town( Suspect ) but he will be back soon ^^

Freak, you made just one team and that was well... lil selfish, so we(Mik&me) decided to make 5 teams and choose 5 captains ;] Cos your idea was unfair to others Wink

Captains, list of remaining players you can pick:

-Tony(if you got a contact with him...)
-golda(same as Tony..)
-Gargamel
-Beni
-Qvaku
-Albertyno
-Silent Ghost
-Dezsta
-Skar
-Herra(if he'll back soon)
-Jo-ho
-Ninja(if he's still playing ET...)
-Alex(10% that he will play..)
-Freak
Back to top Go down
Qba

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:48 pm

Not many ppl left for me... Sad

Garga, Qvaku, Herra, Jo-Ho, Freak, Tony, Skar(i'm sure I won't conctact with Tony/Qvaku/Herra, so got 1 pl more).

I've got an idea. As u can see, best players are already in teams, just becouse I didn't look here before others captains. Isn't it stupid? Maybe we should categorize ppl in some kind of baskets(just like in football)? Best players - 1 basket, little worst - 2, etc., etc. Then, we could have equal teams, not like now... But I leave decision in your hands, I belive in my team however.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
^Psycothic

^Psycothic

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:01 pm

Well, seems like I'm adopted Wink following your lead ghOul honey cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.happytreefriends.com
DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

DarK StaR a.k.a Mike

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:02 pm

doesnt look like anyone wants me on a team.... Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:13 pm

Silent Ghost wrote:
doesnt look like anyone wants me on a team.... Sad Crying or Very sad

I have one slot still free Wink Maybe more!
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Well your team looks good Qba but your idea is nice too... Let's see, too bad that you said that so late... Then we would choose 2 guys from basket #1, 2 guys from basket #2 and 2 guys from basket #3 for each team... Sounds nice ^^ What do ya think Mik? Too late?
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:17 pm

Ynter wrote:
Devil-Avag is active, talked with him yest, now he's in my town( Suspect ) but he will be back soon ^^

Freak, you made just one team and that was well... lil selfish, so we(Mik&me) decided to make 5 teams and choose 5 captains ;] Cos your idea was unfair to others Wink

Captains, list of remaining players you can pick:

-Tony(if you got a contact with him...)
-golda(same as Tony..)
-Gargamel
-Beni
-Qvaku
-Albertyno
-Silent Ghost
-Dezsta
-Skar
-Herra(if he'll back soon)
-Jo-ho
-Ninja(if he's still playing ET...)
-Alex(10% that he will play..)
-Freak

Ynter Where am i? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
devil

devil

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:37 pm

Ynter wrote:
Well your team looks good Qba but your idea is nice too... Let's see, too bad that you said that so late... Then we would choose 2 guys from basket #1, 2 guys from basket #2 and 2 guys from basket #3 for each team... Sounds nice ^^ What do ya think Mik? Too late?
I support Yntie idea.
Back to top Go down
Ynter

Ynter

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Eeko someone choosed you already Wink That's a list of ppl who aint choosed yet ^^
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Hey, that qba & ynters idea well i think its not fair to all..
coz you kinda categorize there who is "good" and who "sucks"

But, it's just fine to me, coz i know i suck Razz
but someone else can piss off about that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fLy

fLy

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:27 pm

Silent dont worry the teams are still pretty empty i think that someone will take u in Wink
Back to top Go down
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:32 pm

arska wrote:
...but someone else can piss off about that Rolling Eyes
So u mean that...Here we go again! Sleep Like SEF thing!

But I think...like I said in other topic...We need to work out our Most Kickin ass team!
Something like Qba! Wink
Back to top Go down
Qba

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 pm

Maybe it's not a best idea(understand Arskas arguments), but: we need to do X(4, 5, 69, 666) equal teams, to decide, who deserve to play in scrims. What seans has makin' 4 teams, where 1 will be best, second good, and others will suck? It's easy, first will own, so they will play scrims, and then it could be too late to see, that that is a plantly holes in this 'good-workin'" machine.
Maybe may every single member decide, which class will he play, and then make teams? Dunno, but now this idea isn't in best shape.
Back to top Go down
Sh!zzle

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:38 pm

hmm i support qba's idea
so let every member say or see what class he's best at for example: we all know grobi is heavy-weapons style and fieldops
me i'm half med,cvops and engi
m!kra well i think he's good at engi and med
so everyone has to be good at some class

but enough of that bs, WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO START TRAINING???
and plz when you're in a team listen to your captain and captains listen to your members
and for the difference in skills thing it isn't true for 100% cause when you have 2 (let me say) skillclass 2 people with good teamwork and 2 skillclass people 1 that can't cooperate cause they're to selfish ok maybe the badder people will die more but they will do the obj much faster because of teamwork
so when you pick people for your team make sure you guys can work together and don't pick them just cause they're good at shooting heads

and about those tactics i have an idea for the first training session:
everyone picks their class (what they are best at) and let one team make offensive tactics and the other defensive tactics and let the captain spec for the first time and he will look to his teammembers and say what they need to do, make out a tactic that is easy and good

but now it's blablablablabla...

ow shit not again, fingers are tired again lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams   Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adaptation of Freaks Idea - Training teams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next