*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M!kra
Admin
M!kra

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 am

Hi guys, I know BF3 is out for some time, but still a fresh game... So I thought Ill come back here and see if anyone is playing it from here too, if you are still visiting this place that is, my nick is MikraCZ, find me on battlelog and send me a friend req, I was thinking of re-establishing an ET clan in BF3 if we'll have enough peeps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://euro-force.forumotion.com
Gh0uL

Gh0uL

Number of posts : 187

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:02 pm

First of all...Hi man, good to hear from ya. Even tho, I am also checkin this forum once or even twice a year.
Second...Have to admit after buying new laptop I cant deny that I have intrest in Battelfield 3.

But...
I have this GTA IV and well there are more than few problems with playin it Online. That NAT type is Strict topic of course, which kicks u out of servers all the time. Have been able to play it online for some time and it was just funny and...and just out of words. But enough of offtopic.

What I have heard is that BF3 also has this problem (NAT type). Well Im pretty sure its a problem with my internet connection. Of course have searched for help from online (for GTA IV) and Have asked for help from Elion(company in Estonia) my host (is it host? well anyway hope u understand confused ), but they always say to do that "good old restart everything" Very Happy
So there is my problem. It just seems pointless to me to buy BF3 just because to play Single player.

So here Im asking for help. Maybe more helpful. And hopefully u are patient, cuz cant always understand for 100% to solve problems on computer Embarassed Very Happy
If its possible to solve those problems with my connection then I guess I would be happy to buy and play this.
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:31 pm

I am in in battlefield 3 too, add EekoDude on battlelog ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Euro-Force* :: Games we are playing :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: