*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To current *E-F* members

Go down 
+4
Alex
devil
Death Dealer
avagardo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
avagardo

avagardo

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-08-25

To current *E-F* members Empty
PostSubject: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:39 am

So even our leader leaved us... Qvaku have some fun now but he's everysmiling guy Wink (never change this Qvaku!) Anyway... our (I mean E-F clan) situation isn't funny. Fev thinks to E-F:
- we need a new leader: Someone who knows about ET, CW and know how trainings should looks like; who play really often; quite good fragger; experienced player; not getting mad by everything.

- viceLeader: (like before)

- we need a server... any ideas? How meany guys can renting the server? About mod of coarse I propose ETPro, it's necessary if we are thinking about cw...

- update member list: we have to know who's in!

- new forum admin: Yntie has left... I don't know who can giving moderator rights; should we change forum?
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:47 am

well its easy to change forum.
give me ur msn and u can talk with me, alex, herra, and sum others bout server tomorrow. got prices and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/adamcassano
devil

devil

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:39 am

If u wanna play cw's u need to practice new maps. People stopped to playing cw's on standard maps long time ago (only radar, and changed version of oasis and goldrush). Usually people play frostbite, supply, braoundorf_b4, adlernest, bremen_b2, sw_goldrush_te, radar, To improve teamwork u should get microphone and use program for that - Teamspeak. I can give for u channel on teamspeak serv if u want.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:52 pm

avagardo wrote:

- we need a new leader: Someone who knows about ET, CW and know how trainings should looks like; who play really often; quite good fragger; experienced player; not getting mad by everything.

i agree with you fully.. im not in a good mood to play et nomore and i definetly .. suck cyclops

btw maybe im thinkin different now i just got my school results and im .. pretty drunk Razz
so dont take it TOO serious what i say
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:24 pm

To Alex: I was drunk meany times, even i played ET in that state (I was better than ever). I can understand if you dont wanna play anymore, you are big boy and you know what you said. You fulfil most of this thinks I wrote about CL. We haven't played CW (almost at all) so you don't know much about CW... thats all.

To DeV: I said it already meany, meany times dude! I know perfectly what maps are using in league/CW causae I'm still playing there (my cousin/best friend have a good clan and he emply me sometimes) I already saw meaaany their wars and trainings. Of coarse we are using TS then to comunicate each other. About channel: its great if you have one free, we'll tock about it later, now we have more important thinks. Anyway Thx mate!

To Thedemi: M!k said that we'll not changing forum. I agree with him.

Everyone add me to your Xfire please. I'll try to be there really often, then you can speak with me anytime you want.

To M!k: Sorry that im writing here. Yea we'll not forget about Alex. Next think: It's great if you can rent the serv, meybe i'll can to help you with that, but i cant promise anything cause im not working yet and my parents will not give me any money for games I think. We have to tock about server (yes, I'm again thinking about ETPro) if you will be ready on it. It's good idea to clean up this forum so add new mods asap for help with. Here is too meany necessary topics.

Good luck everybody! Stick together team!
Disssmissss tongue

I forgot to give my Xfire here: its> avagardo < of coarse :p
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:41 pm

i dont know about cws? Sad sad to hear that Very Happy played many tho it wasnt for e-f or ET
Back to top Go down
D3ath

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Qvaku to admin :]

(btw we lost silent & cookie)
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm

alot of us have been talkin. forum and sl is gonna be sorted out by m!kra, new server: me, herra and kraken n alex are lookin into. i have a paypal account. i just aint got no money at present. end feb i will be able to rent out server wid no worries. i got the money to do that. just we need a server till then.
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Alex if im wrong - sorry! But CW isn't just a play and writing to team where/who is. That few events called CW in E-F teached us anything...
Before I joined E-F i was in clan which had only CW, trainings and CW just for training. Even in E-F I was in touch with my old clan mates and im still. We had meaaaany matches during I wearing E-F tag. I don't know everything about but I hope that matches teached me something.
Hope you know more than i said. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
fLy

fLy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 pm

New leaders - M!kra and Alex

Viceleaders - We don't need them if we gonna have leaders then they both should be the same authority level, so there wont be a one man rulership Smile

About the server- Im sorry but i cant help ya guys out in ere with the money cuz im too are having money probs right now and the money isnt flowing in like it was Mad

Members- This is a must do. Im suggesting to kick all inactive players !!!
I know im sounding harsh but if we wanna do a clean start for the clan then we cant let the guys be in ere Crying or Very sad but if they want back in they will post in the forum arent they? So then we could let them back in cheers
Another suggestion about members is that we make a member limit. And strict rules about this when you are leaving on vacation then you should definetly post on the forum so the moderator can edit the member list so all of us can see what are you doing Very Happy Are u on breake from Wolf ET or are you on vacation or smth else...

Forum Moderators- If we are going to clean the forum and keep it clean from shit then we should have at least 3 or more moderators Wink

Ok thats all from for now.
Remember im just suggesting...
I think all ideas are welcome tongue
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:36 pm

think we should have a vote for a new leader. Alex will always be one as he is the 1st founder of E-F. so we should pick a second. if we a team then we should all get a vote.

i vote mikra as the second leader. when he not so busy hehe. and avagardo i think should be incharge of cw considering he seems to know the most about it.
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:44 pm

:P Mirek is already leader/god, and always will be.

But voting for new admin would be handy.
Back to top Go down
arska

arska

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Agree with demi there, ava should be our CW section leader.
You could make our training shit and arrange CW's

you really sound like ya know sumthin about it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://artzka.deviantart.com/
Herra-Who?

Herra-Who?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Well well well...
We don't need to call any votes, we already got 2 leaders,... just incase you haven't noticed yet... Rolling Eyes

And I don't think that we should stop recruiting or anything, just don't take every volunteer...
For example; If you see some pr0-play0r (doesn't only mean a heavy fragzor), tell leaders (or admins) to check em out. Then they could invite him(/her), if necessary.
I mean the "old rule": "Recruiting only via invite"
And only a leader (or admin?) would be able to do the real invite.

Yes, we need to name some war orga who knows what to do and has enough free time.
Arrow Avagardo???

About the new server:
Who will do it? scratch I think I got no ways to transfer money anywhere apart from Finland myself...
Mirek, Adam, Arse, Krakkie......? Neutral

Ps. I just realized that I'm also a forum admin now? Suspect

-Herrie
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 am

like i said. i will run server at end of febuary. untill then i am broke. sorry guys nothing i can do till then. if anyone wants to transfer 20 euros to me just ask and i can give you my account details. i have paypal set up. so just need the money. Sad . once i have that im fine. am unemplayed atm. and going throu a rough patch with money. got rent and a loan to pay so i cant do anything for now. am trying to help organize things as much as possible. so basicly. once we get the server. it seems that mikra and alex shall be admin. how often will u guys be able to be around????? should we have more admin????? if i pay for the server. i will have control. but i am still low in the clan. so dnt think that i will abuse it just coz i will pay for it. if anyone else wants to pay for it its up to them.

ava seems to be the best pick for teh leader of cw. coz he seems to know the most. if anyone wants to challenge that then please do and tell us that you think u are more capible of handling cw's. ava if you dont want to let us know as well Cool . um .... mikra will be looking after sl and forum. and has already chosen his helpers. and no herra u did nothing bad by deleting those who left. is the best way. cant have them spying on us haha Shocked .. so i think we are all set. if anyone has anything else to add pls let us knw. otherwise no reason to post in this topic any more.
Back to top Go down
avagardo

avagardo

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 pm

thx guys. Like i wrote before I don't know everything about it but I'll not to disappoint you. Anytime I can ask as well. There is long and hard way to good cw before us.
Before we start any trainings we have to clean up all this shit, sl, forum, and finally know who's with us... we have a lot of afk/inactive players, they have to decide.
see ya
thx
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:07 pm

i myself thinka 3rd "leader" (means whos there for every one and playin ET often AND is able / thinks that he can handle to manage our cws ) would be good too ..

the cws e-f had YET were really .. euhm Smile fun but they didnt bring us any further yet . soo i think 3rd leader vote? Smile
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:40 pm

3rd.. Mmm...

Kvakman king
Back to top Go down
Herra-Who?

Herra-Who?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:36 pm

Couldn't we keep the same admins, trustees, etc? I think it would be the easiest way...or? Surprised

And 3rd leader? Hmmm... scratch
Gotta think about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To current *E-F* members   To current *E-F* members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To current *E-F* members
Page 1 of 1