*Euro-Force*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Euro-Force*

Online Gaming since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your video game history ?!

Go down 
+4
Alex
Death Dealer
arska
Qvaku
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Qvaku

Qvaku

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-30

What is your video game history ?! Empty
PostSubject: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:18 pm

I always wanted to make such topic.Write here about your favorite games and what old machines you have! :] So i start!

My journey with games began when i had 4!! years.My uncle from germany bought me Commodore 64 with thousands of games! Very Happy When i was 7 years old new thing showed up.My X-mas gift was... Amiga 600! Very Happy 5 years later next X-mas gift has ruled my Life.And guess what it was? PSX !!! My father was a hardcore player :] So some years later new X-mas gift xD PS2 :p To this day i have fully passed over 500 games :] When i have more time i always run my old machine's.Funny thing is that most of old games with not 2 good graphics games are better than newest one's.

So my fav games are:

Commodore: Metal Bar 1 & 2, Wings of Fury, Ghosts & Goblins, BoulderDash, Commando, Turrican(i never played all of the games coz i have almost 300 diskettes with up to 40 games on every one)

Amiga: Cannon Fodder 1 & 2 (this is so fucking hard game! Try to end CF 2!) Alien Breed series, Sensible World of Soccer, FlashBack & Another world, Super Frog xD, Space Crusade, Populous, Chaos Engine

PSX: Resident Evil Series, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Vandal Hearts 1&2, Final Fantasy Series, Legend of Mana, Tales of Destiny, Duke Nukem Series Wink, Silent Hill, Chrono Cross, Crash Bandicoot series, MGS,

PS2: This console in not dead yet.Still some game are made.MY fav's are : DMC series, RE:CD X, Manhunt 1 & 2, Freedom Fighters, God of War 1&2, GTA series, Burnout series, Granturismo 3 & 4 and much muuuchhhh more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Qvaku.Pro.youaremighty.com
arska

arska

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:22 pm

Yea well, best games in my past are maybe..

Doom series,
Wolfenstein 3D,
Cannon Fodder,
Duke Nukem series and We Got Explosives..

There is still many more, but it was kinda long time ago so cant remember others atm xDD

Oh, and we had Sega Mega Drive II 16-bit (if i remember it right)
and there was this one Ninja game, dont remember the name Embarassed

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artzka.deviantart.com/
Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:32 pm

hehe my 1st consol was the sega mega drive 64 bit. loved that thing. used to have sonic on it. and some ninja game i cant remember. then i got nintendo game boy, then ps1 and then dream cast. have stuck to pc ever since that. al thou all time fav games must be sonic, duke nuken was one fun game as well and any need for speed game. and how can any one forget pacman. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/adamcassano
Qvaku

Qvaku

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:18 pm

And of course we can't forget about PONG ! Very Happy The first video game!

What is your video game history ?! Pong.sized
Back to top Go down
http://www.Qvaku.Pro.youaremighty.com
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:25 pm

i had to play "die siedler 3" (the settlers 3) on my parents comp till 2002 :/ then i had need for speed with my own comp as present...
from then on i bought almost all magazines with games in lol!

then biiiig time of w:et began (anyone knows that???) ^^
dopingman (R.I.P. SadSad for ef rip at least Razz ) bought me css as he visited me .. and i also playd from K2 Games Knight Online till it was too hard to handle for old comp (R.I.P. too SadSad ) yea this year i got cs1.6 and cs-cz soo
fraggin continues ^^
im now also playin Empire Earth 2 old skool rulez!
Back to top Go down
NiNJA

NiNJA

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Woah, i got Sega. Had one realy old pc from my big bror dont remember name of it. (it used TV screen) Ps one. Hmm...

old games... zero fight, harvest moon, wounder boy and those same with arska.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 pm

heh mine isnt that long...

I started gaming when i was around 5. My friend/ nabour/aka gabanna(someone remember?) had an old DOS cpu and we played around 100 games in 1 year xD Some i remember were Warcraft I and II, some viking game(best game ever!!) and several others. Then my i was able to play on my dads computer.. Windows 95 (WOOPIE!!). At this cpu i played freddy fish xD(dudes i was like 6 years old and prowning ^^) I played whole series almost xD. Then we had new cpu after 2 years. Windows 98... What a revolution.. I had present from x-mas.. It was Red Alert 2... O...M...G that was such a sick game :O. I played it like my life depended on it... I did that like 3 years... Then new crap cpu with Windows XP Very Happy
I bought CnC Generals and played it till now.. so 6 years or something Razz
I was such a addict from this game, i had to play it...
In the beginning of ET i downloaded it with my friend.. we played with eachother and we liked it Very Happy I did play CS but this was so different.. the Xp system, who was resetted after each map -,-, and the skills.. It was so fun.

When the expansion came from CnC Generals i tottaly freaked out xD
I played like 15.000 hours at CnC Generals: Zero Hour... I won 3v3 tournaments with my mates and had supa accounts...( lost them all -,-')
My best was like 4000-500 if i remember.. well i had like 100 account with around 800 wins so...
Last years ive been quite relaxed and easy with games.. I played some hours Generals (xD) and ET
I also discovered SRO... Glenn told about it and i downloaded it.. It was pretty fun but i couldnt level fast enough so i quitted xD..
I told to my schoolfriends about SRO.. They were in 1 day lvl 20 o0..
I even have a friend whos lvl 80 now at SRO.. He goes to a handicapted school because hes in hes own world with SRO o0... Pretty freakin what games can do to you Razz

Well this was my history... Not much, but hey, I got life Wink
Back to top Go down
Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Glenn. <3 (Duck.!)

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:02 am

Don't know when my "No-Life" started.
It was around the time I got a "Unknown Console" (don't remember the name xxD) Which had a game , and where you gotta shoot ducks on the screen with pistols. ^^. It was awesome ^^.

Then, I got SUper nintendo! <3 (Stil lplaying on it). With best games ever, = Zelda & Super mario Bros! Woop Woop.

When I was vissiting my grandma, I was playing all the time on her Ps one XD, Great console, although, I dind't like the games she had Sad .

AFter that, I sudenly got a Ps2. (Dad pre-ordere one xD) For "Sinterklaas". Some Benelux Present day, @6 Decembre. (Don't know you guys got that in you country).
But that thing was nice!

Then my parents divorced, So, for having fun at both places, I could choose, second ps2, Or Xbox. Got an xbox ^^

Rob told me to Download ET. (3-4 years ago, If i'm right Shocked ) .

And yea, ET didn't ruined my marks on school, ROB DID!!! BY GIVING ME THIS GAME! xD.
And yea, AFter ET, the ball was rolling..Becam a no-lifer... Bought all different kind of games. And now, I'm playing sro ^^.

Oh yea, DOn't forget my Gaeboy carreer!
Back to top Go down
Eeko

Eeko

Number of posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm

The first games i played was on Sega, or PC, games like Doom etc.
then i played alot of Liero and Triplane turmoil on our old old old (old) pc.
And iv always loved the Resident Evil series, played all of them thru many times Very Happy w:et i played alot when i first heard about it, and still playing it ^^.
Then i started playing CSS coz i got it free (from ninjaxD) and soon after that i started playing BF2142.
Back to top Go down
D3ath

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:00 pm

CoOcKiE MonSt*R! <3 wrote:
Don't know when my "No-Life" started.
It was around the time I got a "Unknown Console" (don't remember the name xxD) Which had a game , and where you gotta shoot ducks on the screen with pistols. ^^. It was awesome ^^.

Lol:> I Started my playing story whit same game & console (NES = Nintendo Entraiment Super, maybe Im not sure xD) :]

Im still playing on it sometimes Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:16 pm

LOOOL I RUINED GLENN HES LIFE! I FINALLY DID IT!!!!
well my task of life is finished..

but its true that i gave glenn this wonderfull game ^^
i played it already like 1 year but still xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your video game history ?!   What is your video game history ?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your video game history ?!
Page 1 of 1